I was nominated for the Liebster Award! It took some research, but I finally found out what it means. It is a way of networking with other bloggers and getting to know each other (those with under 200 followers). The word liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, etc. Thank you, Kushbo (lifealight.wordpress.com) for nominating me for this! It seems fun.
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs (newer, up and coming blogs, with less than (or thereabouts) 200 followers) and inform them
- Compose 11 new questions for your nominees
- And don’t forget to post of the Liebster Award Badge to your page (grab it from the internet)
11 things about Kristine:
- I am getting married in July! I have been with my fiance for over 5 years and it’s about time we tied the knot. I am so excited to wake up next to him most every day.
- Slowly but surely, I am becoming a health and fitness enthusiast. I might have to start blogging about that. Maybe not? Eh we’ll see.
- Harry Potter. Yes, Harry Potter.
- I have perfect pitch– my ears just started recognizing pitches. Needless to say, I love music: singing, guitar, and piano.
- I don’t have a lot of friends; I have just enough and I’m happy with that 🙂
- I am a melancholic/phlegmatic
- My life always finds a way to be an irony, that’s for sure.
- My thoughts on happiness: “clarity of vision, purity of the soul, humility of the mind, and peace of the heart”- Lisa Cimorelli (by the way, I am also a huge Cimorelli fan). Happiness isn’t an ending destination but a continuous journey that takes effort.
- I love going to the mountains. The clean air, silence, isolation, and beauty is so therapeutic…the same goes for an empty beach.
- I am my own worst critic.
- I can wake up in the morning, grateful, for things as simple as hey, at least my body is healthy and it works.
11 Questions from Kushbo (I answer these!)
- If you were awarded one wish, what would you ask for? Not to sound boring, but I would wish for 1,000 more wishes.
- Do you have a hobby? What is it? Music! Singing, guitar, piano. I need more hobbies yikes…
- What made you want to write a blog? I wanted to have an organized place where I could express myself and possibly share it with others. The things I talk about on my blog, I can’t necessarily bring up in actual conversations I have with people because it just wouldn’t fit. It’s nicer than a hand-written journal because it’s easier to refine and edit.
- If you had the power to change only one of these what would you change? (Poverty, Racism, and War). Poverty.
- If you could write a book, would it be fiction, science-fiction, a true story, or philosophy? Fiction.
- What was an embarrassing moment in your life? When I tried writing down my scores I got at the end of taking the GRE onto a piece of scratch-paper and put it in my bra…they are really adamant about getting all of their scratch paper back.
- Who is the most inspirational person in your life? My brother, mother, and best friends.
- What is your favorite movie? Harry Potter, all of em.
- What is your favorite music band? Favorite OF THE MOMENT is Imagine Dragons and The Middle East.
- What is the song stuck in your head? “So Real” by Mandy Moore UGH TERRIBLE SONG
- Would you ever run for President? Never ever.
11 Questions for nominees! (YOU answer these!)
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert?
- What is the biggest thing you have learned from high school?
- Where do you want to be in five years time?
- How many kids do you want (if any)? Or, how many kids do you have?
- How do you react in awkward situations?
- Favorite candy?
- Who are your favorite youtubers?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Is it easy to get to know you?
- You have to give up one of these for a year: phone, tv, or computer. Which one will it be?
Who do I nominate?
7. I have only had my blog for a week! Do I get credit for only doing 6?